Monday, June 14, 2010

Cat Having More Frequent Seizures

Hiss continues to talk about ....


debut in a reality show the red light, then the experience "Men and Women" in the guise of courting and now the idea of \u200b\u200bimprovised national football team's mascot. Marika Hiss knows how to talk about themselves and does not miss the opportunity of the World Cup in South Africa to undress in front of the camera and reveal Tgcom his wet dream: a night of sex with two calciatori.Se far the strip reached after a successful football, Marika changes course, posing naked before kick-off. "I undress to wish the best for our national team," he says. But woe to the promise of a tear strip where the public were to see the Azzurri World Cup triumph: "We can think of, but do not promise anything. Every time I propose, then goes to a bad end, so better Avoid ".
Backstage at the photoshoot, the showgirl is told in the round, starting from the crush Gianni Sperti." It 's a person that attracts me a lot, but I gave up because the other side there was no interest ". Her love life has no truce, and now seems to be born in his heart a new love." I have a liking for different people, being a woman I also have my needs. Now I'm dating a man who works in a private TV in a sports program. It 's a lot of illegal immigrants born in club history a few weeks ago, is taking me a lot. "
The Hiss ensure that the Azzurri will watch the matches, but the match is the one who dreams in his bedroom with two players. "You can not?" Asked a mischievous Tgcom. No fancy red light in the locker room or on the bench, though. "In these things I'm traditional, I prefer the convenience," he confesses. "I think the strangest place in which I love is near a river."

0 comments:

Post a Comment