Thursday, June 3, 2010

How Long To Freeze A Bucket Margirita

-Mario, fatal attraction


Someone suggested that among them there was already out of the transmission of soft men and women, but Ramona Amodeo and Mario De Felice admit that only after the choice of tronista for their true love blossomed. A recount of what are seen as close and fell in love. "Initially, I liked Mario for their physical appearance ... Then 32 years old, knows how to deal with a woman," said Ramona, 20 years. "I like everything about her, even the flaws - Mario says - in particular his eyes . I am convinced that no camera is even sweeter. I gave her not many certainties, especially when we were in the studio. But outside she was fully aware of my feelings. And I could not deny it, yes, because I denied myself the opportunity to live it in everyday life. "
" With Mario, there was now attracting. If only I look at it gives me passion. When I talk I would listen to hours. In short: I'm in love! - Ramona replication - I hope it to be so, but thanks to the isolation we had when we were at the spa (for 3 days of vacation, ed), I had confirmation that we are very united and accomplices. " Political communication

0 comments:

Post a Comment